Monday, May 01, 2006

People are Talking!


Alberta is talking about Martha!
Here are what some bloggers had to say:
"Martha has a great esprit. I've had two opportunities to meet and speak with her personally and I can attest that she's equally as formidable a candidate as all the big guys."
Cerberus said...
"As she herself said: it's actually "Martha who who". I like her spunk and audacity and her resume. I want to hear and find out more about her priorities and policies. She's going to go far and this is the first step. You heard it here first."
CuriosityKilledTheCat said...
"Why Martha Findlay would make a good leader of the Liberal Party, and Prime Minister of CanadaI believe she should be seriously considered by Liberals, because she brings several distinct plusses to the table..."
"If [the leadership] is based on the candidate who is smart, entrepreneurial, outgoing and qualified, my money is on Martha. Just me."

No comments: